Skip to content
- Equal Energy is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with its United States operations office located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Equal’s shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:EQU) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:EQU).
- The Company’s portfolio of oil and gas properties is geographically diversified with producing properties located principally in Oklahoma, Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- Production is comprised of approximately 52% crude oil and natural gas liquids and 48% natural gas as at Q1 2010.
- Equal has compiled a multi-year drilling inventory with more than 500 drilling locations for its properties.